- Harmonic tilt – A synchronized tilt offers a relaxed and controlled recline motion.
- Fixed back – Same chair design, without the tilt option, but with a comfortable 15° back angle.
- Seat-and-back suspension – A series of durable and flexible polyester straps provide continuous and
- Sacral support – Support located in lower back of chair stabilizes the pelvis, and keeps the patient from slouching and slumping.
- Arm pads – Wide polyurethane arm pads are soft and also durable.
- Pivoting arms – Arms swing up and out of the way; and lock in upright position. Can also specify fixed arms.
- Headrest pillow – Adjusts up to 9 inches. Edges curve outward to hold and support the patient’s head. Can
also specify without pillow.